- May 16, 2018 - Subscriber Exclusive Preview Party & Pre-Sale.
- May 16-30, 2018 - Current Subscribers 2018-19 Season Ticket Pre-Sale.
- May 30, 2018 - New 2018-19 Season Announced. General public on-sale begins for 2018-19 subscription tickets only.
- August 13, 2018 - Regular Single Tickets Go On-Sale. All shows on sale individually without a Pick Any 4 Show subscription requirement.
Where to Buy Subscriptions
To request a free brochure in the mail, contact our box office by phone or send an email with your full postal address to email@example.com.
Our friendly box office staff are ready to answer your questions and assist with your order. The box office is open Monday to Saturday noon to 6 p.m.
Visit: The Grand Theatre - 218 Princess St., Kingston, ON
Drop by the box office and experience personal service from our award winning sales team. The box office is open Monday to Saturday noon to 6 p.m.
Click: Do it yourself online
- In TixHub, click on the blue LOGIN button in the upper right corner. We strongly recommend confirming your log-in prior to your ticketing session. (Can’t remember your log-in ID or password? Call the box office 613-530-2050 for help.)
- “Grand Theatre OnStage 18/19 Subscriptions” button appears on the left side. Click on it to select shows and quantity of subscriptions.
- Choose seating locations by clicking on green dots in the seating chart.
- Verify your shopping cart, check out and pay using Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Pick Four or More Shows
Savvy ticket-buyers can take advantage of the flexibility and savings as a Pick 4 or More subscriber. It’s easy! Just pick 4 different shows that you would like to attend throughout the whole season and save up to 10% off the regular ticket price. You can exchange your tickets for any other Grand Theatre OnStage show throughout the season with ease and get the first pick of the best seats in the house.
We encourage patrons to create their own subscription packages by building a season by picking any Four or More of their favourite shows. There is a variety of performances to choose from featuring theatre, comedy, classical music, kids, blues, dance, rock and country, along with a healthy addition of special events throughout the year.
Grand Theatre Foundation Individual Donors and Corporate Sponsors
Heartfelt thanks to the Grand Theatre Foundation and its individual donors and corporate sponsors. The 2018/19 Grand Theatre OnStage season sponsors include Homestead, AquaTerra, Delta Hotels, Walter Fenlon & Linda Ann Daly, Assante Wealth Management, Caldwell Advisory, Shoalts and Zaback Architechts Ltd, Mackillop Law, Chez Piggy, and Empire Life. The program also enjoys the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, Canadian Heritage and the Ontario Arts Council.