From late May to mid-August each year, Grand OnStage (GO) shows are available by subscription only. Subscribers have the freedom to be creative and design their own package of entertainment with the Pick 4 or More shows option. Browse our 2018-19 Grand OnStage performances [PDF].
Being a subscriber has amazing benefits!
- Get the best seats at the best price before they go on sale to the general public and save up to 10% off regular ticket price.
- Easy and flexible ticket exchanges. Life happens. Tickets must be returned to the Box Office at least 24 hours before the performance and may be exchanged for another Grand OnStage performance in the current season. (There is a $3.60 per ticket exchange fee.)
- We welcome you to the new season with your first drink on us and welcome gift.
- Exclusive invitation to attend a private season sneak peek and early ticket subscription opportunity weeks before the general public.
- “You’ve got tickets” reminders are sent when you provide an email address which include information about the show you’re attending.
- Opt-in to our Grand Theatre newsletter for pre-sales to newly added shows, contesting and much more.
- Buy additional tickets to Grand OnStage shows after purchasing a subscription, and get the reduced subscriber price and we’ll waive the $3.60 processing fee on those additional tickets.
Early Bird Contest
Grand OnStage is hosting a (5) five Early Bird Contests. Patrons who subscribe to Grand OnStage between May 30 and July 14 are automatically entered to win. Prizes include: a Grand backstage tour, ticket packages to the Grand Theatre, a refund of your subscription cost up to $500, free rides on Kingston transit and a $500 shopping spree in downtown Kingston. Complete Rules [PDF].