Regular tickets go on sale August 13 at noon.
Grand Theatre 2018/19 Subscriptions
From late May to mid-August each year, Grand OnStage shows are available by subscription only. Subscribers have the freedom of choice to be creative and design their own package of entertainment with the Pick 4 or More shows option. Download our 18/19 season brochure.
- Get the best seats before they go on sale to the general public
- Get the best available price. Save up to 10% off the regular ticket price.
- Subscribers are the only people who may exchange their tickets. Tickets must be returned to the Box Office at least 24 hours before the performance and may be exchanged for another “Grand Theatre Presents” performance in the current season. There is a $3.60 per ticket exchange fee.
- There is a $11.65 Subscription Processing Fee instead of a $3.60 per ticket processing charge.
- If a subscriber buys additional tickets to “Grand Theatre Presents” shows after purchasing their subscription, they get the reduced subscriber price and do not pay the $3.60 processing fee on those additional tickets.
- EARLY BIRD CONTEST - CLOSED Grand OnStage is hosting a series of Early Bird Giveaway Contests featuring 5 exciting prizes. Patrons who subscribe to Grand OnStage between May 16 and July 14 are automatically entered to win. Prizes include: a Grand backstage tour, ride passes from Kingston Transit, win the cost of your subscription, ticket packages to the Grand Theatre and a grand prize of a $500 shopping spree in downtown Kingston and more. Complete Rules.
For more information, visit our FAQ.
Subscriptions can be purchased:
- In person at the Grand Theatre Box office, 218 Princess St., Monday through Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 2 hours prior to all performances including those on Sundays and holidays.
- By phone at 613-530-2050.
- Online with this link.