Grand OnStage 2019/20 Subscriptions
June 12 to July 29 - Subscriptions On-Sale
Subscribers have the freedom of choice to be creative and design their own package of entertainment with the Pick 4 or More shows option. (From late May to late July each year, Grand OnStage shows are available for purchase by subscription only.)
- Get the best seats before they go on sale to the general public
- Get the best available price. Save up to 10% off the regular ticket price.
- Subscribers are the only people who may exchange their Grand OnStage tickets. Tickets must be returned to the Box Office at least 24 hours before the performance and may be exchanged for another “Grand OnStage” performance in the current season. There is a $3.80 per ticket exchange fee. Read more.
- There is a $12.35 Subscription Processing Fee instead of a $3.80 per ticket processing charge.
- If a subscriber buys additional tickets to “Grand OnStage” shows after purchasing their subscription, they get the reduced subscriber price and do not pay the $3.80 processing fee on those additional tickets.
- EARLY BIRD CONTEST - THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Grand OnStage is hosting an Early Bird Contest. Patrons who subscribe to Grand OnStage between May 29 and July 13 are automatically entered for a chance to win a $500 shopping spree in downtown Kingston.
For more information, visit our FAQ.
Subscriptions can be purchased:
- In person at the Grand Theatre Box office, 218 Princess St., Monday through Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 2 hours prior to all performances including those on Sundays and holidays.
- By phone at 613-530-2050.
- Online at KingstonGrand.ca
The Grand Theatre is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources. The Grand Theatre Box Office and KingstonGrand.ca are the only OFFICIAL TICKETING PROVIDERS for events at the Grand Theatre and affiliated venues. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources are often greatly inflated in price. They may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid and may not be honoured. Tickets purchased from other sources are not eligible for a replacement if tickets are lost or stolen, or if the event is cancelled or rescheduled. We encourage you to contact our box office prior to your online purchase should you have any questions, (M-Sat Noon - 6 pm.)