If you have any questions about how to purchase tickets, feel free to contact Kingston Grand Theatre Box Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by phone at 613-530-2050.
How to purchase a ticket online at KingstonGrand.ca
1. Click on Events at KingstonGrand.ca
2. Select an event from the menu at https://www.kingstongrand.ca/events
3. Click on the red Buy Tickets button
4. This will take you to the ticketing area of our website. Choose the performance of the event you wish to attend (if there is more than one performance).
5. Click on ‘Next’ if you wish to use our traditional seat map or click on the ‘Buy using 360 Views’ button to see the view from your potential seat.
6. Click on Check Out and you will go to your shopping cart.
7. If you wish to purchase additional events or gift certificates throughout the website simply add them to your cart. All of your items will be stored at https://www.kingstongrand.ca/cart
8. When you are ready to purchase you will be prompted to choose your payment method and if you wish to print your tickets at home or pick them up from Kingston Grand Theatre box office. You can also opt in to be a Grand Theatre Insider, which means you will receive email correspondence from Kingston Grand Theatre.
9. Once you are ready, click the Check Out button and you will be prompted to login to your ticketing account. You can use your existing user ID and Password, click the Sign-Up now button if you are a new user, or use the Guest Checkout feature.