Every person attending a performance at the Grand Theatre must have a ticket in order to be admitted, due to fire code regulations. As a courtesy to other audience members, please use discretion if bringing a young child to an evening performance. For more info, visit our FAQ page.
Babes-in-arms are children 12 months of age or younger, who will not occupy an additional seat. Parents/guardians must order these complimentary tickets by phone or in person from the Box Office. There are limited babes-in-arms tickets for each performance and are only available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, contact the box office at 613-530-2050.
For selected performances, children under the age of 12 years can purchase a ticket that is up to 50% off the regular ticket price. These only apply to selected performance and can be purchased online, by phone or in person at the Grand Theatre Box Office. To find out if the show you are interested in has child tickets, please contact the Box Office at 613-530-2050.
For selected performances, a number of discount programs are available. To see if you are eligible, please visit our Discounted Tickets page.
Regular Ticket Sales
We ask all guests to be mindful of their purchase. Refunds and exchanges are not permitted and all sales are final.
If you lose your tickets, please contact the box office. We will be happy to make a pass for the ticketed performance if the purchase can be verified. This pass cannot be exchanged for another performance.
All events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket. Latecomers will be seated during the first appropriate pause in the program, as determined by the artist. Thank you for your cooperation.
Grand OnStage Subscriber Ticket Exchange Privileges
Subscribers may exchange subscription tickets any time before 4 p.m. on the business day prior to the performance you cannot attend. You may exchange your tickets for any other performance presented by Grand OnStage, subject to availability.
- Tickets must be exchanged within the current season (September - May).
- There is a $3.20 plus HST service charge per ticket for exchanges.
- If the performance for which you are exchanging your tickets is more expensive, you will be required to pay the difference. If the performance is less expensive, you will be given a credit towards another "Grand Theatre Presents" performance (and if not used, processed as a donation).
- All ticket exchanges require a return of the original ticket to the Grand Theatre Box Office and must be returned in person. Your exchange will not be processed until the Box Office receives the original ticket. Ticket exchanges will not be allowed the day of the performance, or after an event has occurred.
- The Grand Theatre Box Office hours are Monday through Saturday noon to 6 p.m. and two hours prior to all performances and those on Sundays and holidays. Box Office hours may be reduced in the summer months.
The Grand Theatre offers special seating arrangements for our patrons with disabilities. Please contact the Box Office at 613-530-2050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info, visit our Accessibility page.
Please note that the seating in our balcony is a little tighter for legroom than our orchestra level seating, just so you are aware.Electronic Courtesy
Cameras and recording devices of any type are not permitted at any Grand Theatre performance. Violators are subject to removal. Please remember to turn off all pagers, electronic watch alarms, and cellular phones before entering the theatre.
Use of scented products
Out of consideration for your fellow patrons, we would like to remind you that the use of perfumes and colognes can cause allergic reactions. Less is more... none is best! If you are experiencing an allergic reaction due to your seating location, please contact an usher about the possibility of a relocation.
Notice of Collection