The Grand Theatre aims to inspire and spark creative curiosity for all members of the community. To continue making the arts accessible to everyone, we are proud to offer a variety of discount programs. Contact or visit the box office for more information at 613-530-2050. Sorry, discounts cannot be combined, one discount per patron, per performance.
Grand OnStage (GO) Shows With A Discount In 2019-2020 Season
Subscribe (for everyone)
Download the Grand OnStage season brochure
Subscribers save up to 10% on tickets and get lots of other perks too -- like ...
- Choosing favourite seating locations
- Easy and flexible ticket exchanges up to the day before a show
- An exclusive invitation to preview and buy tickets to the new season weeks before the general public
- Buying before regular tickets go on sale (August)
- We'll buy your first non-alcoholic beverage at our lobby bar
- Getting advance notice for pre-sale opportunities of any new shows added to the season roster.
- During the season, visit our Grand OnStage (GO) Station in the lower lobby to receive your subscriber thank you gift.
Discount tickets available for people under the age of 30 by joining our free IMPACT savings club. Take up to 50% off tickets on the shows listed. Apply at the box office with photo identification. Ticketing limits and conditions apply, contact the box office for complete details.
- Kids under 12 qualify for child pricing to select shows.
- Babes-In-Arms - Please note that all patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to any performance at The Grand Theatre. Babes-in-arms are children 12 months of age or younger, who will not occupy an additional seat. Parents/guardians must order these complimentary tickets by phone or in person from the Box Office. There are limited babes-in-arms tickets for each performance and are only available on a first-come, first served basis.
Kingston Transit Pass
Holders of a monthly Kingston Transit Pass can save up to 50% off tickets on the performances listed.
Thank you for your service. Receive 10% off select events when presenting a CF1 card at the box office at time of purchase.
New to Kingston Welcome Gift
Newcomers to Kingston who've registered with Immigrant Services Kingston and area (ISKA) will receive a welcome packet containing offers from many community groups. Part of this gift is the opportunity to experience a performance at The Grand Theatre. Some conditions apply. Contact ISKA at 613-544-4661 or visit the ISKA website.
My Kingston: Municipal Fee Assistance Program (MFAP)
Families who have been approved for MFAP Kingston can receive reduced-cost tickets to Grand OnStage performances. These tickets are offered to all Grand OnStage shows during the season at a cost of $15 each, except for KidStage productions which are $8 per ticket. Some conditions apply. Contact the box office for more information, 613-530-2050.
Request your copy of our season brochure at the Grand Theatre Box office, 218 Princess Street or call us at 613-530-2050.