On sale Thursday, October 7 at 10am - ONLINE ONLY.
Live Nation (promoter) mandates that in compliance with orders from the Government of Ontario, fans must agree to the terms below prior to ticket purchases and event entry. Please note these confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you. By purchasing tickets for this event, I confirm that at the time of the event I will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (14 days past final vaccination shot). Fans under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult with proof of full vaccination and proof of ID. Unvaccinated fans are 12 years and older will not be eligible for entry. For those with a medical reason for exemption, please visit the Ontario Ministry of Health website for information. Under protocols from the Ontario Government, face masks are required except when eating or drinking. Entry requirements subject to change.
In describing Henry Rollins, the tendency is to try to squeeze as many labels as possible into a single sentence.
“Rollins is many things,” says The Washington Post, “diatribist, confessor, provocateur, humorist, even motivational speaker…his is an enthusiastic and engaging chatter.”
Entertainment Weekly’s list includes “Punk Rock icon. Spoken word poet. Actor. Author. DJ. Is there anything this guy can’t do?”
TV Guide has more concisely called him a “Renaissance Man” but if Henry Rollins could be reduced to a single word, that word would undoubtedly be “workaholic.”
When he’s not traveling, Rollins prefers a to keep a relentless schedule full of work, with gigs as an actor, author, DJ, voice-over artist and TV show host to name a few of the roles that keep his schedule full. Rollins has toured the world as a spoken word artist, as frontman for both Rollins Band and Black Flag and as a solitary traveler with insatiable curiosity, favoring road-less-traveled locales in places such as Nepal, Sri Lanka, Siberia, North Korea, South Sudan and Iran.
The seating map indicating VIP, A and B Pricing can be found at the bottom of this listing in the files section.
Henry Rollins Meet & Greet Package
- One premium reserved seat in the first 10 rows (where applicable)
- Early entry into the venue
- Exclusive meet & greet with Henry Rollins
- Personal photograph with Henry Rollins
- Access to an intimate post show Q&A
- Official meet & greet laminate; autographed by Henry Rollins
- Very limited availability
Important Patron COVID Information: The presentation of live shows and events at Kingston Grand Theatre is subject to all provincial and public health guidelines in place at the time of the scheduled performance. Currently - as per Ontario guidelines, all patrons must show proof of COVID-19 double vaccination to be permitted entry into the facility.
Please note, this performance is requiring all fans to provide proof of full vaccination for entry.
- All fans must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after the final dose) and provide proof of vaccination and ID.
- Fans under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult with proof of full vaccination.
- Unvaccinated fans 12 years of age and older will not be eligible for entry. For those with a medical reason for exemption, please visit the Ontario Ministry of Health website for information.
218 Princess St.
Kingston ON K7L1B2