Engage, experience & embrace this eclectic program featuring signature solo, duet & trio works from some of Ontario's prominent dancers and choreographer.
Offering an array of world touring works of contemporary dance from diverse artists, this night of dance has something for everyone. Committed to encompassing dance throughout the community, this project also includes an engaging outreach element. Be part of the movement!
This project is funded by the Ontario Arts Council and supported by the Ontario Presents Network, making professional Ontario dance accessible to our community.
Join us for more! Join us for a pre-show In Conversation in the Davies Lounge and a Talkback with the company from the stage immediately following the performance.
* Pay What You Want (PWYW)
3, 2, 1 Dance! qualifies for the Pay What You Want program. And it's easy to participate! Anyone can attend the show, here's how.
(1) Go to the box office on the day of the show and ask for the PWYW your tickets.
(2) You'll receive an envelope with your tickets in a designated section, a pencil for reviewing the show, and a reviewer's card.
(3) Enjoy the show, then after the show . . .
(4) Complete the enclosed card, and deposit ANY amount into the envelope (cash, credit, cheque).
(5) Seal the envelope and drop it off anonymously to an usher as you exit the theatre.
Got questions? Give the box office a call M-Sa Noon - 6p.m. 613-530-2050.
Dance Underwriter: Dianne Lackonick - Assante Wealth Management
|15 Feb 2018||7:30 PM||Buy Tickets|
|Master Class with Robert Glumbek|